Haida NanoPro Magnetic C-POL Filter 67mm (With Adapter Ring)
- Availability: On order
- Shipping: from 2,33 €
Safely packed shipment
- 14 days return / 2 years warranty
- Order by 2pm, we will ship the goods today!
Haida NanoPro Magnetic C-POL Filter with adapter
Haida magnetic system is an easy to use filter system which relies on magnetic attraction to hold the filter on camera lense .The supplied magnetic adapter ring screws on to the end of the lense to enable the filters to be snapped on and off.
The magnetic CPL filter is made with ultra slim 1.2mm thickness glass. Easy to swap between the various filters, or to stack them, as you need. Between shots, with the magnetic adapter still in place, you can pop on the Magnetic Lens Cap (available separately) to protect your filters or lens.
All Haida magnetic filters are available in a range of sizes 67mm,77mm,82mm and also teamed with magnetic step-up ring , 62-67mm,72-77mm, 77-82mm which increase the range of compatible lenses.
- Magnetic attraction, change just in a second
- Easy to switch and stack filters
- Stackable filters without vignetting
- Helps to reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface, clears up haze in distant landscapes, and provides more saturated, vivid colors
- Multi-coated to prevent internal ghosting and reflections
- 2x filter factor reduces exposure by 1 stop
- Does not disrupt auto exposure or focus features and is constructed from tempered, optical glass construction for shock resistance
- Compact to carry
- Ultra slim 1.2mm thickness glass
- High Quality K9 Optical Glass
- Nano Coating, scratch-resistant and hydrophobic coatings on each glass surface protect the filter substrate and result in an improved beading effect when in contact with water or oil for greater cleaning efficiency
- Nonthreaded steel filter ring
- Lightweight , Low-profile filtration
Filter typeCircular polarizer
Customers who bought this product also purchased
Zapytaj o produkt
The most wanted