Haida NanoPro Magnetic ND1.8 (64x) Filter 77mm (With Adapter Ring)
- Availability: On order
- Shipping: from 0 €
Safely packed shipment
- 14 days return / 2 years warranty
- Order by 2pm, we will ship the goods today!
Haida NanoPro Magnetic ND1.8 Filter with adapter
Haida magnetic system is an easy to use filter system which relies on magnetic attraction to hold the filter on camera lense .The supplied magnetic adapter ring screws on to the end of the lense to enable the filters to be snapped on and off.
The magnetic ND filter is made with ultra slim 0.8mm thickness glass. Easy to swap between the various filters, or to stack them, as you need. Between shots, with the magnetic adapter still in place, you can pop on the Magnetic Lens Cap (available separately) to protect your filters or lens.
All Haida magnetic filters are available in a range of sizes 67mm,77mm,82mm and also teamed with magnetic step-up ring , 62-67mm,72-77mm, 77-82mm which increase the range of compatible lenses.
- Magnetic attraction, change just in a second
- Easy to switch and stack filters
- Stackable filters without vignetting
- Filter darken the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required
- Multi-coated to prevent internal ghosting and reflections
- Providing a 6-stop exposure reduction, allows you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily
- Filters do not affect the overall coloration of the image
- Compact to carry
- Ultra slim 0.8mm thickness glass
- High Quality K9 tempered Optical Glass construction for shock resistance
- Nano Coating, scratch-resistant and hydrophobic coatings on each glass surface protect the filter substrate and result in an improved beading effect when in contact with water or oil for greater cleaning efficiency
- Nonthreaded steel filter ring
- Lightweight , Low-profile filtration
Filter typeFull ND
Full Filter DensityND 1.8 / NDx64
Zapytaj o produkt
The most wanted